Bi-directional Video Over Fiber Optic Converters Sep 21, 2009
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
This product features differential video and audio inputs that greatly reduce hum and noise.
This video to fiber optics converter is designed for applications that demand high quality video (12 bit), audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber. Applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head-end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back-haul feeds from special events. This video over fiber optics equipment supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM and video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5MHz, 5.8 MHz and 6.4 MHz (Option for 10 MHz). The design features differential video and audio inputs that greatly reduce hum and noise.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010