2 Channel Video and 4 Channel Audio Fibre Transceiver Sep 21, 2009
Infini Fiber Optic Cable, Inc
No.152, Sec.1 Chung Hsiao E. Rd.
It is designed for applications that demand two professional quality videos (9 bit), audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber.
This fiber optic video transceivers device applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head–end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back–haul feeds from special events. This series supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM as well as video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5MHz, 5.8 MHz and 6.4 MHz.the fiber optics video multiplexer is a compact unit designed for stand alone, wall mount or rack–mount applications.It Supports 2 video (or 1 S-Video Portable) and 4 audio channels on one strand of fiber.
More products from this company
- Bendable Single mode ST Fiber Patch Cords Mar 19, 2010
- Ribbon Fan Out MTRJ Fiber Patch Cables Mar 19, 2010
- Laser Optimized Multimode LC Fiber Patch Cord Mar 19, 2010
- FTTX E2000 Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 15, 2010
- Duplex FC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mar 15, 2010
- Small Form MU Fiber Optic Patch Cable Mar 15, 2010
- Simplex SC Fiber Optic Patch Cords Mar 15, 2010
- Fibre Optic Broadband Loss Meter Mar 5, 2010
- Fibre Optic Bezel Adapter System Mar 5, 2010
- WDM Filter Fibre Optic Band Splitters Mar 5, 2010