NEW Oculus Single Channel Detectors Sep 24, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Plug and play USB photodiode detectors/gated optical integrators covering 200 - 1700 nm
These versatile detectors have been developed for measuring and logging CW and pulsed optical and laser sources in the 200 - 1700 nm range.
All operating parameters (integration time, interval between samples, averaging, internal delay and box-car mode operation) are controlled via open-source software. Each detector is supplied with a Software Development Kit containing examples of typical detector acquisition and display programs in Labview, C++, VB and SpectraScript.
These examples can be used to make simple measurements. Source code is included, enabling users to extend these programs or write completely new ones to control the detectors and integrate them into larger experiments. The detectors incorporate low noise, high gain 16 bit oversampling amplifiers for high sensitivity.
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011