NEW Oculus Single Channel Detectors Sep 24, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Plug and play USB photodiode detectors/gated optical integrators covering 200 - 1700 nm
These versatile detectors have been developed for measuring and logging CW and pulsed optical and laser sources in the 200 - 1700 nm range.
All operating parameters (integration time, interval between samples, averaging, internal delay and box-car mode operation) are controlled via open-source software. Each detector is supplied with a Software Development Kit containing examples of typical detector acquisition and display programs in Labview, C++, VB and SpectraScript.
These examples can be used to make simple measurements. Source code is included, enabling users to extend these programs or write completely new ones to control the detectors and integrate them into larger experiments. The detectors incorporate low noise, high gain 16 bit oversampling amplifiers for high sensitivity.
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012