USB Powered 10/100/1000M Auto Negotiation Fiber Optic Converter Sep 28, 2009
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
This 10/100/1000M auto negotiation converter can be powered by USB wire, and it is with Link Fault Pass-through function for easily tracking the network link failure.
It is powered through external AC/DC power adapter or from USB port on the hosting device.This fiber media converter can convert Optical－Electric 10/100/1000M Ethernet signals between UTP interface (TX) and optical fiber interface (FX).the ethernet media converter can extend traditional Ethernet to 120km by fiber.The ethernet fiber converters LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) function for easily tracking the network link failure.Six LEDs indicated lights could fully monitor the working conditions of Converters. is easy for end-users to observe network operation and to judge its failure.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010