Voltage Controlled Optics Fiber Attenuators Sep 28, 2009
Infini Fiber Optic Cable, Inc
No.152, Sec.1 Chung Hsiao E. Rd.
Voltage Controlled Attenuator achieves highly repeatable optical attenuation through a thermally actuated reflective vane that intercepts light.
It achieves highly repeatable optical attenuation through a thermally actuated reflective vane that intercepts light.Applied power/voltage actuates the vane and translates in and out of the light beam.the sc fiber attenuator,st fiber attenuator,fc fiber attenuator,lc fiber attenuator and mu fiber attenuator achieves excellent performance over a wide temperature range and in a variety of environmental conditions.
More products from this company
- Bendable Single mode ST Fiber Patch Cords Mar 19, 2010
- Ribbon Fan Out MTRJ Fiber Patch Cables Mar 19, 2010
- Laser Optimized Multimode LC Fiber Patch Cord Mar 19, 2010
- FTTX E2000 Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 15, 2010
- Duplex FC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mar 15, 2010
- Small Form MU Fiber Optic Patch Cable Mar 15, 2010
- Simplex SC Fiber Optic Patch Cords Mar 15, 2010
- Fibre Optic Broadband Loss Meter Mar 5, 2010
- Fibre Optic Bezel Adapter System Mar 5, 2010
- WDM Filter Fibre Optic Band Splitters Mar 5, 2010