Computer Controlled Auto-variable Fibre Optics Attenuator Sep 30, 2009
Infini Fiber Optic Cable, Inc
No.152, Sec.1 Chung Hsiao E. Rd.
It is a computer controlled easy to use equipment for the continuous, automatic attenuation of the laser output power.
the PC controlled closed loop attenuator sets and maintains the power by positioning the 1/2 wave-plate based on a feedback signal from a photo detector.a spectrometer is integrated into the setup which provides real-time information about the wavelength of the laser.the sc fiber attenuator,st fiber attenuator,fc ofiber attenuator,lc fiber attenuator and mu fiber attenuator are used in multiphoton microscopy and ultra-fast spectroscopy.
More products from this company
- Bendable Single mode ST Fiber Patch Cords Mar 19, 2010
- Ribbon Fan Out MTRJ Fiber Patch Cables Mar 19, 2010
- Laser Optimized Multimode LC Fiber Patch Cord Mar 19, 2010
- FTTX E2000 Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 15, 2010
- Duplex FC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mar 15, 2010
- Small Form MU Fiber Optic Patch Cable Mar 15, 2010
- Simplex SC Fiber Optic Patch Cords Mar 15, 2010
- Fibre Optic Broadband Loss Meter Mar 5, 2010
- Fibre Optic Bezel Adapter System Mar 5, 2010
- WDM Filter Fibre Optic Band Splitters Mar 5, 2010