Tunable Bandpass Optics Fiber Filter Oct 8, 2009
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
Tunable Bandpass Fiber Optic Filter is used to adjust the center wavelength of a narrow passband within a 30 nm range around 1550 nm.
Tunable optic filter by vayray fiber optic companies is used to adjust the center wavelength of a narrow passband within a 30 nm range around 1550 nm.A 0.8 nm tunable filter model is offered, having a 1535–1565 nm tuning range. The filter features high isolation and low polarization sensitivity.It is used in wavelength selection for test and measurement applications.Vayray Tech is specialized fiber optic manufacturers and fiber optic suppliers.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010