Unidirectional Fibre Optic Video Multiplexer Oct 16, 2009
Infini Fiber Optic Cable, Inc
No.152, Sec.1 Chung Hsiao E. Rd.
It is a Intensity Modulated state-of-the-art fiber optic video system that transmits and receives real time video signals over one multimode fiber.
It is a Intensity Modulated state-of-the-art fibre optic video multiplexer system that transmits and receives real time video signals over one multimode fiber. PAL, SECAM or NTSC formats, in B&W or color, are seamlessly transmitted distances of up to 8Km.This fibre optic video transceiver is compatible with the LM130 triple transmitter and receiver cards for high-density applications.This video over fibre optic product is available in both stand-alone modules and rack mount cards.
More products from this company
- Bendable Single mode ST Fiber Patch Cords Mar 19, 2010
- Ribbon Fan Out MTRJ Fiber Patch Cables Mar 19, 2010
- Laser Optimized Multimode LC Fiber Patch Cord Mar 19, 2010
- FTTX E2000 Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 15, 2010
- Duplex FC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mar 15, 2010
- Small Form MU Fiber Optic Patch Cable Mar 15, 2010
- Simplex SC Fiber Optic Patch Cords Mar 15, 2010
- Fibre Optic Broadband Loss Meter Mar 5, 2010
- Fibre Optic Bezel Adapter System Mar 5, 2010
- WDM Filter Fibre Optic Band Splitters Mar 5, 2010