Sealed CATV Fibre Optic Splice Closure Oct 28, 2009
Infini Fiber Optic Cable, Inc
No.152, Sec.1 Chung Hsiao E. Rd.
They are sealed equipment suit all environment for CATV fiber optic splicing and passive component integrations.
This fibre optic splice closure is a single ended design made of high density poly proplene.It has the provision to splice all types cables.Further, they come with four pound cable entry ports and oval port with cable holding clamps.The cable entry seals are made up of heat shrinkable material to avoid moisture.The base and dome are sealed with O-ring and stainless steel screws or mechanical clamping system.Used together with our fibre optic odf and fibre optic patch panel,the environmentally sealed enclosures are ideal equipment used for fiber optic splicing and cable management.
More products from this company
- Bendable Single mode ST Fiber Patch Cords Mar 19, 2010
- Ribbon Fan Out MTRJ Fiber Patch Cables Mar 19, 2010
- Laser Optimized Multimode LC Fiber Patch Cord Mar 19, 2010
- FTTX E2000 Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 15, 2010
- Duplex FC Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mar 15, 2010
- Small Form MU Fiber Optic Patch Cable Mar 15, 2010
- Simplex SC Fiber Optic Patch Cords Mar 15, 2010
- Fibre Optic Broadband Loss Meter Mar 5, 2010
- Fibre Optic Bezel Adapter System Mar 5, 2010
- WDM Filter Fibre Optic Band Splitters Mar 5, 2010