CWDM,Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing Nov 2, 2009
Shenzhen Gigalight Technology Co., Ltd
Room B1&B2, 10F, EVOC Technology Building, No. 31 Gaoxin Central Avenue 4th, Nanshan District
0086- 755- 8633 5437
Fax: 0086- 755- 2673 4300
1. Description: Coarse Wavelength Division Multiplexing (CWDM) is a type of optical wavelength management device that are based on proven ultra low-loss thin-film filter (TFF) technology.
It features small size, high reliability, high extensibility, simultaneous transmission of multi-wavelength. CWDM has gained prevalence in multi-wavelength digital transport architectures because it enables the use of very low cost uncooled distributed feedback (DFB) laser transmitters. And their powering requirements are reduced and reliability is increased.
Gigalight 1xN CWDM products are tailored for specific applications, meet GR-1209-CORE, GR-1221-CORE & ITU-T G.694.2 requirements.
* Low Insertion Loss
* High Isolation
* Low PDL
* Compact Design
* Good channel-to-channel uniformity
* Wide Operating Wavelength: From 1260nm to 1620nm
* Wide Operating Temperature: From -40℃ to 85℃
* High Reliability and Stability
* CWDM System
* PON Networks
* CATV Links
More products from this company
- PLC Splitter,PLC Fiber Optic Splitter Nov 2, 2009