APD/TIA Dual Wavelength Fibre Optic Pigtail Receiver Nov 5, 2009
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
This fiber pigtail receivers incorporate a 60-front-illuminated avalanche photodiode (APD) packaged with a transimpedance amplifier (TIA) and a single-mode fiber pigtail.
This fibre optic pigtail receivers incorporate a 60-front-illuminated avalanche photodiode (APD) packaged with a transimpedance amplifier (TIA) and a single-mode fiber pigtail, designed to operate up to 2.5 Gbps.They are assembled in a rugged coaxial fiber pigtail package,types include sc fibre optic pigtail,st fibre optic pigtail,fc fibre optic pigtail and e2000 fiber optic pigtail.It is used in passive optical networks,GEPON and FTTx applications.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010