World’s Smallest 100 mW ‘UV’ Laser now offered by Elliot Scientific Nov 9, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific is offering 25, 50 and 100 mW versions of a new compact CW DPSS laser that outputs in the UV at 266 nm, opening up many exciting avenues for researchers and industrial users alike.
VERVE features a unique miniaturised double cavity and nitrogen sealed UV optics.
The new design delivers minimal heat generation through reduced power consumption, so VERVE requires no water cooling, and nitrogen purging is eliminated - significantly reducing the lifetime running costs of the laser. It remains mechanically stable throughout operation and beam pointing stability is maintained to better than 10 µrad/°C.
VERVE exhibits silent running (< 0.5% rms noise), provides a diffraction limited output beam with an M2 better than 1.05 and achieves long term power stability of less than 2%. VERVE produces an inherently Pitch Perfect single frequency performance with a line width of less than 1 MHz.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011