Compact Laser Micromachining Systems from Elliot Scientific now available Nov 10, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
The Alpha table-top Laser Micromachining System enables affordable cutting, milling and drilling on metals, ceramics or polymers within a compact Class 1 enclosure.
Alpha is suitable for R&D applications and for the small scale production of parts up to 8 inches in diameter. It has been designed to aid process development, small-scale production and sample preparation within university labs or prototype shops.
The micromachining centre is complemented by Oxford Lasers’ ‘Cimita’. A simple but powerful software interface that brings vision, motion and laser control together to give Alpha many features found only in larger, more expensive systems.
Alpha is a flexible system: the initial combination of laser, scanners, stages and trepanning heads being determined by the properties of the material, and the complexities of the shapes to be machined. These parts can be easily upgraded or changed as requirements expand.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011