Elliot Scientific offers QDI 2010 PV for Solar Cell Optical Property Measurement Nov 11, 2009
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
The QDI 2010 PV instrument is designed to measure the transmission and reflectance of photovoltaic cells of various types, be they traditional crystalline silicon, thin film or components thereof.
This new CRAIC Technologies microspectrophotometer is now offered by Elliot Scientific to manufacturers and researchers in the UK and Ireland.
The QDI 2010 PV enables determination of thin film thickness in microscopic sampling areas from over 100 microns across to less than a micron on both transparent and opaque substrates. It also has a host of other functions and, in combination with CRAIC Technologies proprietary contamination imaging capabilities, it can locate and identify process contaminants.
Designed for the production environment, the QDI 2010 PV incorporates a number of easily modified metrology recipes, the ability to measure new films and materials as well as sophisticated tools for analyzing data.
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013