SepCon™ Spin Column for Nanoparticle Separations Nov 13, 2009
150 Lucius Gordon Drive, Suite 100
Simple and precise separations of nanoparticles. For use in removing unused reactants from syntheses, purifying samples via buffer exchange, and fractionating particles in mixture according to size.
Simple and precise separations of nanoparticles with minimal loss. For use in removing unused reactants from syntheses, purifying samples through buffer exchange, and fractionating particles in a mixture according to size.
- Near loss-less separations
- Chromatographic-like separation precision
- Separate and concentrate in a single step
- Full recovery of both the retentate and the filtrate
- Fits 1.5 or 2.0 ml centrifuge tubes
- For use in fixed rotor or swinging bucket centrifuge
- Volumes from 50 to 500 microliters
- 10 – 60 minute concentrations
- Retentate and filtrate recovery by standard pipette