NEW Hydra Probe Series – The world’s first truly hybrid probes Dec 3, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The HYDRA probe series from APPNANO are the world’s first truly hybrid probes having low stress SILICON NITRIDE CANTILEVERS integrated with single crystal SILICON TIPS.
These probes are designed to fit in to most SPM/AFM instruments. The shape and geometry of the handle chips are similar to that of standard silicon probes.
These are the only commercially available probes that allow for high resolution imaging in fluid without reflex coating.
For more information please go to our website
or contact Heath Young on 01372 3788822, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011