NEW Hydra Probe Series – The world’s first truly hybrid probes Dec 3, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The HYDRA probe series from APPNANO are the world’s first truly hybrid probes having low stress SILICON NITRIDE CANTILEVERS integrated with single crystal SILICON TIPS.
These probes are designed to fit in to most SPM/AFM instruments. The shape and geometry of the handle chips are similar to that of standard silicon probes.
These are the only commercially available probes that allow for high resolution imaging in fluid without reflex coating.
For more information please go to our website
or contact Heath Young on 01372 3788822, e-mail email@example.com
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012