NEW Hydra Probe Series – The world’s first truly hybrid probes Dec 3, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The HYDRA probe series from APPNANO are the world’s first truly hybrid probes having low stress SILICON NITRIDE CANTILEVERS integrated with single crystal SILICON TIPS.
These probes are designed to fit in to most SPM/AFM instruments. The shape and geometry of the handle chips are similar to that of standard silicon probes.
These are the only commercially available probes that allow for high resolution imaging in fluid without reflex coating.
For more information please go to our website
or contact Heath Young on 01372 3788822, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013