NEW Quantum Design PPMS Scanning Probe Microscopy Inserts Dec 7, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Our new partner attocube has recently introduced a highly sophisticated yet easy-to-use scanning probe microscope - the new PPMS®-SPM.
Due to its modular design and interchangeable microscopy head, the PPMS®-SPM can be operated in a variety of microscopic modes such as Atomic Force (AFM), Magnetic Force (MFM), and Confocal Microscopy (CFM).
The PPMS®-SPM is designed for plug-and-play compatibility with the popular PPMS® (Physical Property Measurement System) and provides access to a large variety of experimental conditions. Scans are possible even at cryogenic temperatures and with large magnetic fields.
· suitable for a temperature range from 2 K to 400 K
· suitable for magnetic fields up to 16 T
· easily interchangeable SPM head
· large cryogenic scan range (12 x 12 µm2)
· minimum drift in variable field/temperature
· high degree of automatization
More products from this company
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012
- LOT launch the IBIS Nanoindentation Tester from Fischer Cripps in the UK Nov 14, 2011
- Summer Sale on all ILT Light Meters and Detectors 10% off until End August 2011 Jul 7, 2011
- Excitation Wavelength Selection with a Flick of the Thumb Jun 28, 2011
- Andover's Optical Filters – Prices have been greatly reduced on all filters Jun 21, 2011