NEW Quantum Design PPMS Scanning Probe Microscopy Inserts Dec 7, 2009
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
Our new partner attocube has recently introduced a highly sophisticated yet easy-to-use scanning probe microscope - the new PPMS®-SPM.
Due to its modular design and interchangeable microscopy head, the PPMS®-SPM can be operated in a variety of microscopic modes such as Atomic Force (AFM), Magnetic Force (MFM), and Confocal Microscopy (CFM).
The PPMS®-SPM is designed for plug-and-play compatibility with the popular PPMS® (Physical Property Measurement System) and provides access to a large variety of experimental conditions. Scans are possible even at cryogenic temperatures and with large magnetic fields.
· suitable for a temperature range from 2 K to 400 K
· suitable for magnetic fields up to 16 T
· easily interchangeable SPM head
· large cryogenic scan range (12 x 12 µm2)
· minimum drift in variable field/temperature
· high degree of automatization
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013