Free Two Week Evaluation of the J A Woollam Alpha-SE™ Spectroscopic Ellipsometer Jan 22, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The new generation Alpha SE™ JA Woollam line of ellipsometers now comes with FOUR angles of incidence for modelling complex layered samples & also an optional liquid cell.
This ellipsometer makes SE measurements fast and simple.
The Alpha-SE™ will measure both thickness and refractive index with the use of CompleteEASE™ : the most powerful analysis ellipsometry software currently on the market.
With the compact, fully integrated design and USB connection make the ultimate table top tool, at an affordable price.
* Subject to availability of instrument
Offer only available in UK and Ireland
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013