Trial period option on the Nuance Multispectral Imaging System Jan 22, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The Nuance is currently being offered on a 30 day sale or return basis to allow assessment of the technology in relation to a specific application prior to purchasing.
On-site installation and training will be provided free of charge.
The Nuance can be returned after 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
· A full purchase order must be submitted in advance, though will not be invoiced until acceptance after the trial
· For some fluorescence applications the filter cubes' emission filters will need to be exchanged for a long pass filter (some are available for loan)
· A 1x C-mount microscope adapter will be required (some are available for loan)
· Delivery costs will be chargeable
· This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time
Offer only available in UK and Ireland
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013