Trial period option on the Nuance Multispectral Imaging System Jan 22, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The Nuance is currently being offered on a 30 day sale or return basis to allow assessment of the technology in relation to a specific application prior to purchasing.
On-site installation and training will be provided free of charge.
The Nuance can be returned after 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
· A full purchase order must be submitted in advance, though will not be invoiced until acceptance after the trial
· For some fluorescence applications the filter cubes' emission filters will need to be exchanged for a long pass filter (some are available for loan)
· A 1x C-mount microscope adapter will be required (some are available for loan)
· Delivery costs will be chargeable
· This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time
Offer only available in UK and Ireland
More products from this company
- LOT-QuantumDesign Ltd appointed as distributors for Specim in the UK and Ireland Sep 5, 2016
- LOT-QuantumDesign Ltd appointed as distributors for Tomocube in the UK and Irela Dec 6, 2016
- Quantum Design PPMS DynaCool and MPMS3 Workshops Jan 20, 2017
- VersaLab OptiX Jun 1, 2016
- Sample management heating solutions for in-situ electron microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- RISE Microscopy - Correlative Raman Imaging and Scanning Electron Microscopy Jun 26, 2014
- NEW: MSHD-300 Double Monochromator from LOT Apr 8, 2014
- NEW: EnSpectr 532® Raman Spectrometer Apr 8, 2014
- NEW J A Woollam RC2 Dual Rotating Compensator Ellipsometer Apr 8, 2014
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014