Trial period option on the Nuance Multispectral Imaging System Jan 22, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
The Nuance is currently being offered on a 30 day sale or return basis to allow assessment of the technology in relation to a specific application prior to purchasing.
On-site installation and training will be provided free of charge.
The Nuance can be returned after 30 days if you are not completely satisfied.
· A full purchase order must be submitted in advance, though will not be invoiced until acceptance after the trial
· For some fluorescence applications the filter cubes' emission filters will need to be exchanged for a long pass filter (some are available for loan)
· A 1x C-mount microscope adapter will be required (some are available for loan)
· Delivery costs will be chargeable
· This offer is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time
Offer only available in UK and Ireland
More products from this company
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 3, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012