PI Launches Low Profile, High Speed Piezomotor Rotary Stage @ Photonics West Jan 22, 2010
PI introduces a new ultra-low profile (0.6”), direct-driven, high-speed rotary stage based on its proprietary PILine® piezomotor drive technology at this year’s SPIE Photonics West conference.
Fast, Self-Locking, Direct Drive, Direct Encoder
The M-660 stage reaches top speeds of 720 degrees/sec. and resolution to 40 µrad (8 arcsec). Its self-locking ceramic drive holds the position steady at rest, with no energy consumption and heat generation. A directly coupled precision optical encoder provides phase lag-free, backlash-free feedback to the servo controller.
Ceramic Drive Used in the Latest Generation Optical Instruments
The M-660 outperforms the stability, acceleration and settling speed of traditional servo motor direct drives and gear-driven mechanisms.
More products from this company
- Motorized Rotary Stage with High Precision with Air Bearing and Vacuum Option Jun 10, 2013
- Nano-Indentation / Materials Testing w/ Scanning Probe Microscopy / Piezo Stages Jul 6, 2011
- Nanopositioning Systems Catalog: Piezo Stages, Motors, Controllers Jun 8, 2011
- AFM Scanner Catalog: Planar Piezo Stages for Atomic Force Microscopes, SPM Mar 29, 2011
- Ultrasonic Motor Linear Actuator for Precision Automation Jan 28, 2011
- Nano-Positioning and Piezo Technology Solutions for Medical Design Jan 5, 2011
- Piezo Mechanics Catalog: Piezo Actuators, Piezo Motors, Piezo Stage Systems Nov 5, 2010
- Miniature 6-Axis Robot / Parallel Kinematics Hexapod Nano-Alignment System Feb 25, 2010
- Piezo-Nanopositioning System for SR-Microscopy: Slide Scanner for Bio-Nanotech Feb 1, 2010