Elliot Scientific now offers class-leading AKELA Laser Diodes Jan 27, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
With the widest choice of wavelengths from 635 nm onwards, AKELA high power laser diodes enable Elliot Scientific to offer the industry's most complete range to customers within the UK and Ireland.
AKELA manufacture custom multi-mode and single mode pulsed and CW diode lasers, diode laser modules, diode laser bars, arrays and opto-mechanical sub-assemblies in wavelengths ranging from 635nm to greater than 2 microns. In addition to custom packages and sub-assemblies, AKELA also offer high power laser diodes in a wide array of standard packages in single emitter, multi-element module and bar configurations.
The AKELA range will complement Elliot Scientific's existing portfolio of products for the telecom industry, and OEMs requiring compact high-power laser sources. This is especially true in the IR region where AKELA sources offer 2 to 3 times more power than competing products.
Tel: +44 (0)1582 766300
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011