Elliot Scientific introduce the E3500 PC-Controlled Multi-trap Optical Tweezer Jan 28, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific has launched the E3500 PC-controlled multi-trap optical tweezer system with QPD force measurement facility using 2 fibre-coupled lasers: one for trapping and one for the probe beam.
The tweezer was built into a high-end Nikon microscope and a similar system will be demonstrated by our tweezer team at February 2010's Biophysical Society's 54th Annual Meeting in San Francisco.
To see the new product range and view the demo videos, visit the laser tweezer product pages on our website at:
or contact us for more information via:
or telephone: +44 (0)1582 766 300
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011