Elliot Scientific start 2010 with New Femtolaser Products Jan 28, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific starts the New Year with the release of two new lasers and the launch of a much expanded optics catalogue from Femtolasers of Vienna for customers in the UK and Ireland.
The FEMTOSOURCE scientific XL 650 is the most powerful Chirped Pulse Oscillator of the scientific XL family, offering >13MW of peak power, >650nJ at <50fs at MHz repetition rates. The FUSION M1 is the most powerful version of the ultra-compact Ti:S oscillator family, offering >1MW of peak power and mode-locked average output power >1W with all the features of a state-of-the-art ultrafast laser.
Both laser are ideal for material processing, coherent THz generation, time resolved spectroscopy and multiphoton processes.
The new 100-page FEMTOOPTICS catalogue features standard optical products and all the components essential for any femtosecond laser application.
The catalogue and laser datasheets are downloadable from the Elliot Scientific website - www.elliotscientific.com
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011