New, Small Core High Power Multimode Mid-IR fibre from Elliot Scientific Feb 5, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
The H100 mid-IR fibre offers a spectral transmission from 0.3 to 4.5 µm with low attenuation and no spectral absorption peak. Its 100 µm core enables high power handling over a small bend radius.
The dual-clad fibre has been designed to work with a wide range of lasers including Er:Yag (2.94 µm), Semiconductor Lasers (QCL), Solid State Lasers or Tunable MWIR lasers (OPO).
The new fibre opens the way for a whole new range of applications not possible before with energy delivery in the medium wavelength infra-red.
The H100 mid-IR fibre from IRphotonics is available now to customers in the UK and Ireland through Elliot Scientific, and is offered bare or in a patchcord with high power connectors.
For more information, contact:
Elliot Scientific Ltd
3 Allied Business Centre, Coldharbour Lane, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 4UT, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1582 766 300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766 340
More products from this company
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012