Microspectrophotometry of OLEDs advances with Elliot Scientific Feb 5, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific is introducing the QDI 302 microscope spectrophotometer from CRAIC Technologies into the UK to measure the spectral output, intensity and colour consistency of OLED pixels.
The QDI 302 is designed to be attached to a microscope or probe station. It allows the user to rapidly acquire images and spectra of microscopic sample areas.
The QDI 302 can be used to measure the colour and intensity of each pixel of a display, comparing them or mapping the intensity and colour of the whole device.
The speed of the QDI 302 allows for entire OLED displays to be examined, ensuring the consistency of both colour and intensity across the entire device as well as from device to device.
For more information, please contact:
Elliot Scientific Ltd
3 Allied Business Centre, Coldharbour Lane, Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 4UT, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1582 766 300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766 340
More products from this company
- Diode lasers for the more demanding application Dec 3, 2013
- 508 PV™ adds UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometry and imaging to legacy microscopes Oct 4, 2013
- HOLOEYE Spatial Light Modulator Range Revamped – New models introduced Jun 10, 2013
- Ultrafine Adjuster Screw Sets by Kozak Micro available from Elliot Scientific Jun 10, 2013
- Photodigm High Power Single Spatial & Longitudinal Mode Monolithic Laser Diodes Jun 10, 2013
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013