Indoor Fiber Optic Cable Feb 5, 2010
5F, Block A, Dakan Science&Technology Park,
With the fast development of fiber optic communication technology and the trend of FTTX, indoor fiber optic cables are more and more required to be installed between and inside buildings.
Typical indoor fiber optic cable types include GJFJV, GJFJZY, GJFJBV, GJFJBZY, GJFDBV and GJFDBZY. Compared with outdoor use fiber cable, indoor fiber optic cable experience less temperature and mechanical stress, but they have to be fire retardant, emit a low level of smoke in case of burning. And indoor fiber cables allow a small bend radius to make them be amendable to vertical installation and handle easily.
Usually the single mode indoor fiber optic cables are installed between the buildings where the distance is more than 100 meters, while multimode indoor fiber optic cables are used shorter distance connections. We supply SMF and MMF indoor fiber cables with various structures for different applications.
More products from this company
- Dome/Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Optical fiber splicer May 18, 2010
- Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure, Fiber Splice Closure, fiber optic splice trays May 18, 2010
- Cat5e Keystone Jack, Cat5e Inline couplers, RJ45 Connectors,Cat5e Crossover Adap May 18, 2010
- SC-ST 10 Gig OM3 Multimode Duplex 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable Apr 12, 2010
- Cat6 Keystone Jack Apr 12, 2010
- LC to LC fiber optic patch cable multimode duplex Mar 29, 2010
- Multimode Duplex MTRJ to MTRJ fiber optic patch cable Mar 29, 2010
- ST-ST 10gig OM3 multimode duplex fiber optic cable Mar 29, 2010
- Indoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 24, 2010
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 22, 2010