Ultra-Narrow Linewidth Fibre Lasers now on offer through Elliot Scientific Feb 15, 2010
Elliot Scientific Ltd.
3 Allied Business Centre
+44 (0)1582 766300
Fax: +44 (0)1582 766340
Elliot Scientific is now offering the Orbits Lightwave “Ethernal SlowLight” 200 Hz linewidth 1064 and 1550 nm fibre lasers, in powers up to 10 W, to OEMs and researchers in the UK and Ireland.
The laser housings are hermetically-sealed athermal modules that minimise frequency drift with respect to temperature and dispense with the need for energy consuming temperature control. This novel packaging technology also greatly reduces susceptibility to shock and vibration by five orders of magnitude.
Orbits Lightwave’s breakthrough technology, the “virtual ring” laser oscillator, enables travelling wave and slow light oscillation in a compact, linear, all-fibre cavity to realise higher power, ultra low FM & AM noise performance, and a higher sidemode suppression ratio. It also effectively increases the cavity lifetime.
These class leading fibre laser modules have a broad range of applications within security, metrology and communications.
For more information, please contact us.
More products from this company
- IPG Photonics revise Fibre Laser and Amplifier ranges Jan 30, 2013
- Ultra-high resolution Raman microspectroscopy from CRAIC Jan 30, 2013
- Lake Shore CRX-VF Cryogenic Probe Station Upgraded Jan 30, 2013
- Nanopositioning Focusing Elements from Mad City Labs Jan 30, 2013
- Honeywell Sperian Laser Barrier System for Optical Tables Jan 30, 2013
- mechOnics Nova Bus-controlled Miniature Stage Series from Elliot Scientific May 3, 2012
- New Lake Shore Cryogen-free Probe Stations from Elliot Scientific Mar 16, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Launches New 2012 Optical Tweezer Brochure Mar 1, 2012
- Elliot Scientific Introduces Kinetic Microspectroscopy from CRAIC Technologies Jan 20, 2012
- New Products & Capabilities Brochure for 2012 Nov 15, 2011