FTTH Tri-Wavelength Fiber Light Sources Feb 17, 2010
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
It is designed for FTTx field test work,rugged and small size, easy to operate and integrated function.
They are handheld, rugged fiber light source designed for performing insertion loss measurements on single-mode fiber optic links when used with an fiber power meter.When paired with an optical fiber identifier, both models may be used for fiber identification. The LASER output is stabilized to ensure accurate test results per current TIA/EIA requirements.this fiber test equipment feature a triple wavelength LASER output from a single port and are easy to operate. Each wavelength may be transmitted individually at CW or with user selectable modulated Tone.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010