Fiber Optic Terminal Adapters Plates Feb 17, 2010
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
Terminal adapters provide the interconnect and/or demarcation of optical fibers,they fit for different kinds of fiber optic management equipment,low cost and extreamly flexible.
Terminal fiber optic adapter provide the interconnect and/or demarcation of optical fibers for; Fiber-to-the-Node (FTTN), Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH), Fiber-to-the-Premise (FTTP), and Fiber-to-the-Curb (FTTC) applications. The Terminal Adapters are designed to be used in conjunction with Closures and convert the standard closure design into an FTTX or demarcation type fiber optic splice closure. they are different connection types to fit various kinds of fiber optic pigtail,fiber optic attenuator and fiber optic patch cord.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010