Ruggedized Fibre Optic Wideband Splitters Mar 5, 2010
Vayray Fiber Optic Cable, Inc.
11/F, AXA Centre, 151 Gloucester Road,
They are environmentally stable and workable in -40C to +85C temperature range.
Wideband fiber splitter offering are two package styles for ruggedized versions of these reliable, standardized couplers. 3mm and 900um fiber pigtail options and a variety of connector styles are offered in both single-mode and multimode applications.all these fiber product conform to stringent environmental and mechanical standards and pass the fiber optic manufacturer test to provide high reliablity in a variety of customer applications.they are durable enough to work in extreme temperature,used in LAN and CATV networks.
More products from this company
- Universal Audio/Video/Data Cable Verifier Apr 16, 2010
- Shielded Cat5e Patch Cords Apr 12, 2010
- RoHS Compliant Network Cat6 Patch Wires Apr 12, 2010
- Multi-Function Network Tester Apr 7, 2010
- Waterproof Fiber Optic Patch Cables Mar 11, 2010
- Fiber Optic Loopback Tester Mar 11, 2010
- Multimode Fiber Patch Cable Mar 11, 2010
- Single mode Fiber Patch Cord Mar 11, 2010
- Waterproof Fibre Optic Splicing Closure Mar 5, 2010
- Ribbon Cable Fibre Optic Stripper Mar 5, 2010