The NEW J A Woollam T-Solar™ Ellipsometer Feb 24, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
- Optimised to measure the widest range of Photovoltaic Thin Films
The T-Solar™ ellipsometer combines the best photovoltaic measurement technology into a single system designed specifically for textured samples.
Based on the established
M-2000® rotating compensator spectroscopic ellipsometer, T-Solar measures hundreds of wavelength across the UV-Visible-NIR.
To improve performance on rough, textured surfaces that significantly reduce reflected signal, T-Solar combines a special High-Intensity Lamp source with our new Intensity-Optimizer*.
T-Solar is perfect for characterizing AR coatings on etched silicon surfaces. In addition, it features an adjustable tilt-rotation-stage*, which is required to align the pyramid structures of alkaline-etched monocrystalline surfaces.
More products from this company
- Park Systems XE15 Atomic Force Microscope Feb 4, 2014
- New range of Monochromatic Light Sources from LOT Jan 14, 2014
- NEW ILT950 UV Spectroradiometer Jan 14, 2014
- Park Systems NX20 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- Introducing the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope Dec 11, 2013
- New Montana Instruments Nanoscale Workstation Dec 11, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign now offer the Oxford Instruments Benchtop NMR Analyser Range Aug 15, 2013
- WITec’s RayShield Coupler makes accessible Raman data at low wavenumbers Aug 15, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013