The NEW J A Woollam T-Solar™ Ellipsometer Feb 24, 2010
1 Mole Business Park
Fax: 01372 375353
- Optimised to measure the widest range of Photovoltaic Thin Films
The T-Solar™ ellipsometer combines the best photovoltaic measurement technology into a single system designed specifically for textured samples.
Based on the established
M-2000® rotating compensator spectroscopic ellipsometer, T-Solar measures hundreds of wavelength across the UV-Visible-NIR.
To improve performance on rough, textured surfaces that significantly reduce reflected signal, T-Solar combines a special High-Intensity Lamp source with our new Intensity-Optimizer*.
T-Solar is perfect for characterizing AR coatings on etched silicon surfaces. In addition, it features an adjustable tilt-rotation-stage*, which is required to align the pyramid structures of alkaline-etched monocrystalline surfaces.
More products from this company
- LOT-QuantumDesign is now a UK distributor for Moxtek Polarisers & Beamsplitters Jun 10, 2013
- The NEW Park XE-7- Affordable, Research Grade AFM with Flexible Sample Handling Jun 10, 2013
- WITec launches StrobeLock for time-resolved measurements Jun 10, 2013
- NEW: Andor Technology iDus 416 CCD - Low Dark Current Deep-Depletion LDC-DD Jun 10, 2013
- The next generation of Stylus Surface Profilers Jan 17, 2013
- LOT-QuantumDesign appointed UK distributor of the JEOL NeoScope II benchtop SEM Jan 8, 2013
- Low cost Solar Simulator - now available for demonstration Jul 4, 2012
- LOT's New Online Product Guide 2012 Jul 4, 2012
- Rent a Thermal Imaging Camera from LOT May 15, 2012
- LOT Oriel UK teams up with Andor Technology Apr 3, 2012