Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The solid and constant positioning of an optical controlled Laser is a technical challenge that is now solved by the new mirror tilting system PKS1, developed by piezosystem jena.
The system can perform corrections of the laser adjustment by microseconds to high precision.
Based on two orthogonal tilting axes, the compact design and the high stiffness cause a high resonant frequency of 450 Hz in combination with a fine resolution of 2nrad. Within the large manual setting angle of ±2° the piezo drive enables a fine adjustment of 1mrad. The system is completely applicable to vacuum conditions.
A mirror (⌀12,7 x 6,35 mm) can be mounted easily by using the set screw or can be directly glued.
Applications which condition the high precision positioning of optical systems, the PKS 1 represents a cost effective and competitive solution.
More products from this company
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014
- New piezoelectrical positioning system for microscope revolver MIPOS R120 Sep 18, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014