Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
piezosystem jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The solid and constant positioning of an optical controlled Laser is a technical challenge that is now solved by the new mirror tilting system PKS1, developed by piezosystem jena.
The system can perform corrections of the laser adjustment by microseconds to high precision.
Based on two orthogonal tilting axes, the compact design and the high stiffness cause a high resonant frequency of 450 Hz in combination with a fine resolution of 2nrad. Within the large manual setting angle of ±2° the piezo drive enables a fine adjustment of 1mrad. The system is completely applicable to vacuum conditions.
A mirror (⌀12,7 x 6,35 mm) can be mounted easily by using the set screw or can be directly glued.
Applications which condition the high precision positioning of optical systems, the PKS 1 represents a cost effective and competitive solution.
More products from this company
- Micro-system-handling with piezosystem jena Jul 17, 2014
- Digital piezo amplifier nano box USB Jul 9, 2014
- PZ 250 CAP WL High Precise Wafer Jul 4, 2014
- Cylinder scanning system used in the ZylScan-System of the Breitmeier Messtechni Aug 6, 2014
- Piezoelectrical shaker for vibration excitation with frequencies up to 100 kHz Jul 30, 2014
- New version ServiceTool 1.2 for digital piezo electronics Jul 23, 2014
- High dynamical positioning system for semiconductor industry Dec 13, 2013
- The new stack type actuators series PA – more flexibility for your application Dec 3, 2013
- PZ 300 AP - z-axis elevator stage Jun 20, 2013
- MIPOS piezo lens focussing z-axis translator for interferometry Jun 10, 2013