Mirror tilting system PKS 1 Mar 5, 2010
Piezosystem Jena GmbH
Stockholmer Str. 12
Fax: +49 3641-668866
The solid and constant positioning of an optical controlled Laser is a technical challenge that is now solved by the new mirror tilting system PKS1, developed by piezosystem jena.
The system can perform corrections of the laser adjustment by microseconds to high precision.
Based on two orthogonal tilting axes, the compact design and the high stiffness cause a high resonant frequency of 450 Hz in combination with a fine resolution of 2nrad. Within the large manual setting angle of ±2° the piezo drive enables a fine adjustment of 1mrad. The system is completely applicable to vacuum conditions.
A mirror (⌀12,7 x 6,35 mm) can be mounted easily by using the set screw or can be directly glued.
Applications which condition the high precision positioning of optical systems, the PKS 1 represents a cost effective and competitive solution.
More products from this company
- Shock wave generation with piezoelectric shakers Jan 12, 2016
- Nanopositioner, Industry - no extension of the optical axis - MIPOS 140 OEM Jan 12, 2016
- Industrial Nanopositioner with ultra parallel surface - MIPOS 250 SG Jan 12, 2016
- Specialized system – Piezo Micrometer Screw Drive MICI May 29, 2015
- Beam Tracking with Mirror Tip- and Tilting Piezo Stage PKS1 May 29, 2015
- From a microscope to a nanoscope (STED Microscopy) Feb 17, 2015
- Three-dimensional positioning system TRITOR320 for high loads Oct 20, 2014
- Piezo controller series NV120/1 and NV120/1 CLE for dynamic applications Oct 14, 2014
- New mirror tilting system PSH25 OEM Sep 29, 2014
- Nanopositioner PZ700 with increased life time and freedom from maintenance Sep 18, 2014