LC to LC fiber optic patch cable multimode duplex Mar 29, 2010
5F, Block A, Dakan Science&Technology Park,
ADTEK supply LC to LC duplex multimode fiber optic patch cables, these cables are with typical 50/125 and 62.5/125 optional multimode fiber, the cable diameter is 2mm or 3mm.
LC fiber cable is with a small form factor (SFF) connector and is ideal for high density applications, which has a zirconia ceramic ferrule measuring 1.25mm O.D. with either a PC or APC end face, and provides optimum insertion and return loss. The LC fiber patch cable connector is used on small diameter mini-cordage (1.6mm/2.0mm) as well as 3.0mm cable. LC fiber cable connectors are available in cable assembled or one piece connectors. The LC fiber optic assembly’s family is Telcordia, ANSI/EIA/TIA and IEC compliant.
More products from this company
- Dome/Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Optical fiber splicer May 18, 2010
- Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure, Fiber Splice Closure, fiber optic splice trays May 18, 2010
- Cat5e Keystone Jack, Cat5e Inline couplers, RJ45 Connectors,Cat5e Crossover Adap May 18, 2010
- SC-ST 10 Gig OM3 Multimode Duplex 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable Apr 12, 2010
- Cat6 Keystone Jack Apr 12, 2010
- Multimode Duplex MTRJ to MTRJ fiber optic patch cable Mar 29, 2010
- ST-ST 10gig OM3 multimode duplex fiber optic cable Mar 29, 2010
- Indoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 24, 2010
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 22, 2010