Multimode Duplex MTRJ to MTRJ fiber optic patch cable Mar 29, 2010
5F, Block A, Dakan Science&Technology Park,
ADTEK produce MTRJ to MTRJ fiber optic patch cables multimode duplex , these cables are with typical 50/125 and 62.5/125 optional multimode fiber, the cable diameter is 2mm or 3mm.
Name MT-RJ comes that MTRJ fiber optic connector is developed from MT type and RJ type connectors. MT-RJ features two-fiber connection, that is to say, two fiberglass connection within one MT-RJ fiber optic connector. Another point: MT-RJ is with plastic housing and plastic ferrule. There are female type MT-RJ fiber optic patch cords and male type MT-RJ fiber optic patch cords; the difference is male type MT-RJ is with two pins on each of MT-RJ fiber optic connector.
More products from this company
- Dome/Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Optical fiber splicer May 18, 2010
- Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure, Fiber Splice Closure, fiber optic splice trays May 18, 2010
- Cat5e Keystone Jack, Cat5e Inline couplers, RJ45 Connectors,Cat5e Crossover Adap May 18, 2010
- SC-ST 10 Gig OM3 Multimode Duplex 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable Apr 12, 2010
- Cat6 Keystone Jack Apr 12, 2010
- LC to LC fiber optic patch cable multimode duplex Mar 29, 2010
- ST-ST 10gig OM3 multimode duplex fiber optic cable Mar 29, 2010
- Indoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 24, 2010
- Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 22, 2010