Ion Flood Gun for Surface Preparation Mar 10, 2010
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The ion flood source IS 40C1 is a compact, easy-to-use UHV extractor type ion source for sample surface cleaning.
The ion flood source IS 40C1 is a compact, easy-to-use UHV extractor type ion source for sample surface cleaning. It is mounted on a DN 40CF flange and powered by a slim, 19” rack mounted digital power supply under full software control.
The source generates an ion current of 15-25μA/cm2 (Argon) with Gaussian beam profile. The beam diameter and current density depend on the source-to-sample distance. The mounting length of the source is adaptable to individual requirements (standard is 63mm).
There is a Direct Gas Inlet in the ionisation volume via an integrated DN 16CF port. The Y-oxide coated iridium filament is arranged in a non-line-of sight configuration is suitable for operation with all noble gases and with reactive gases such as O2, H2 and CH4
More products from this company
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Jul 17, 2015
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012