IS40E1 Focussed Ion Gun for SIMS/XPS Mar 9, 2010
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The IS 40E1 scanning ion source is a two lens extractor type focussed ion gun for depth profiling in SIMS/XPS/ESCA applications.
The two lens system allows easy and continuous variation of spot size over the primary energy range of 0.15 keV to 5 keV and with beam current density of up to 25 μA/cm2.
The slim profile and specially designed nose-cone angle of 50° ensure best fit even in crowded chamber environments. The filament is non-line-of-sight to the sample, thereby minimising contamination from the source. It is field replaceable with non-critical alignment and long lifetime, making replacement both quick and economical compared with other designs.
The scanning area is 10x10 mm at the standard working distance of 23 mm and the sputter crater is extremely homogeneous over the scan area. This results in precise depth profiles with maximum depth resolution.
More products from this company
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012