EBV 40A1 Electron Beam Evaporator Mar 9, 2010
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
Compact single and multi-cell E-beam evaporator for thin film MBE growth applications.
The EBV 40A1 electron beam evapourator is designed for ultra-pure sub-monolayer and multilayer thin film growth by molecular beam epitaxy. Precisely controlled and monitored evapouration delivers deposition rates from as low as 1/10 monolayer per minute with full PID controlled flux regulation. Multi-channel water-cooling ensures ultra-low background pressure (typically in the 10-10 mbar range) during evapouration enabling growth of ultra-pure layers. The precisely defined evaporant beam means highly uniform deposition on the sample, the deposition area being determined by the distance from the source to the sample and the choice of one of the easily exchangeable exit apertures. The instrument is configured with choice of manual or automatic shutter.
More products from this company
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012
- MicroVision2 TPD Mass Spectrometer Jan 31, 2012