UVS40A2 Ultra-Violet Source for UPS Mar 9, 2010
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
Low cost, high intensity UV source for ultraviolet photoelectron spectroscopy. Used & specified by many OEM manufacturers worldwide.
The UVS 40A2 is a high intensity UV Source that can be operated with various discharge gases, such as helium, neon, krypton, argon, xenon or hydrogen. It is a high specification, cost effective instrument that is used and specified on many other manufacturer's systems. The operation of the lamp is based on the principle of a cold cathode capillary discharge. There is a windowless direct-sight connection between the discharge area and the target. The discharge current is electronically stabilised. The lamp is water cooled in order to allow for high discharge currents. An integral port aligner facilities the positioning of the light spot on the sample in a range of ± 4 degrees. Interlock circuitry protects the UV source from accidental damage.
More products from this company
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012