Custom Surface Preparation & Analysis Systems Mar 9, 2010
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
Our custom, multi-technique UHV systems combine a wide range of thin film deposition/growth and UHV surface analysis techniques into a single, versatile system that doesn't cost the earth.
Available as both bespoke turnkey systems and as modular add-on's to extend the capabilities of existing equipment, they are the centre piece of any laboratory. Fully automated sample handling and transfer between introduction, preparation and analysis chambers is combined with a wide range of options for precise sample heating and cooling.
Example shows a multi-chamber system designed for investigations and modifications of solid surfaces by different methods under very well controlled conditions. Central radial distribution chamber with attached analytical chambers and auxiliary chambers fulfill these demands and ensure high quality measurement with sample transfer between chambers under UHV pressures (<1E-10mbar). The base pressure in the analytical chambers is < 5E-11 mbar.
- Scanning probe microscopy
- Electron microscopy
- Nanopositioning systems
- Anti-vibration platforms
- Clean room technology
- Software: control
- Software: image analysis
- Deposition and coating
- Plasma treatment
- Quantum dots
- Nanowires and waveguiding
- Transistor structures and integrated electronics
More products from this company
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012
- MicroVision2 TPD Mass Spectrometer Jan 31, 2012