FS40A1 Electron Flood Gun Mar 10, 2010
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The FS 40A1 is a compact, easy to use and reliable electron flood gun source for charge neutralisation of insulators or semiconductors in XPS/AES and SIMS applications.
The electron flood gun source operates over two energy ranges 0 ...10 and 10 ... 500 eV, is fully software controlled and can also be supplied with custom insertion lengths and shielding materials, e.g. mu-metal, copper. The electron current is continuously variable over the range 0.1 to 100 μA.
Standard insertion depth is 145 mm and recommended working distance is 41 mm. Mounting flange is DN 40CF.
More products from this company
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Jul 17, 2015
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012