ES40C1 Scanning Electron Gun Mar 10, 2010
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
The ES40C1 is a low cost focussed electron source for AES, EELS and electron pulse/desorption experiments.
The ES 40C1 Electron Source is a scanning electron source with small spot profile. Due to the high transmission of its Einzel-Lens, the ES 40C delivers a high electron beam current over a wide energy range. The source insertion depth and shielding material (mu-metal or copper) can be chosen to match specific experimental requirements.
More products from this company
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-HM Series, High Mass Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Feb 14, 2012
- MicroVision2 TPD Mass Spectrometer Jan 31, 2012
- The Tetra Series low pressure plasma surface modification equipment Jan 10, 2012