1 Channel Video/Audio/Data Optical Multiplexer Mar 11, 2010
AAC Optical Inc
It is designed for applications that demand high quality video (12 bit), audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber.
This fiber optic video multiplexer is designed for applications that demand high quality video (12 bit), audio (24 bit) and data transmission over fiber. Applications include links from studio to transmitter (STL), studio to studio, studio to CATV head–end, common carrier, RBOC Telco circuits, distance learning, Intelligent Transportation Systems & back–haul feeds from special events. This series supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM as well as video with diplexed audio carriers at 4.5MHz, 5.8 MHz and 6.4 MHz (Option for 10 MHz).
More products from this company
- Integrated Fiber Optic Level Controller and Attenuator Mar 29, 2010
- Multi-rate BIDI SFP with Extended Reach Mar 23, 2010
- Multi-rate Optical Fiber Transponder Mar 23, 2010
- CWDM 4 Channel Universal Fiber Optic Multiplexer Mar 23, 2010
- Sealed Fiber Optic Closure for Underwater Optical Management Mar 23, 2010
- Fibre Channel Analyzer Mar 22, 2010
- APD/TIA Dual Wavelength Fiber Optic Pigtails Receiver Mar 22, 2010
- Optical Fiber Splice Shelf Mar 22, 2010
- Voltage-Controlled Optical Fiber Attenuator Mar 22, 2010
- 50GHZ Wavelength Selective Switch Compact Size Mar 17, 2010