Auto-Tracking PTZ Cameras for Optical Video Transmission Mar 11, 2010
AAC Optical Inc
they are with advanced auto tracking based on your pre-defined object size, motion speed, grey levels, multiple protocol selection.used in fiber optic video transmissions.
PTZ equipped camera is used in fiber optic video transmission, this product is with advanced auto tracking function based on your pre-defined object size, motion speed, grey levels, multiple protocol selection.they are connected to the fiber optic video transceiver using standard coax cable.The transmitter digitally compresses the signal for transmission across the fiber optic cable.At the monitor center, the fiber optic video multiplexer receive the signal and the user can view the video image and control the camera movement.
More products from this company
- Integrated Fiber Optic Level Controller and Attenuator Mar 29, 2010
- Multi-rate BIDI SFP with Extended Reach Mar 23, 2010
- Multi-rate Optical Fiber Transponder Mar 23, 2010
- CWDM 4 Channel Universal Fiber Optic Multiplexer Mar 23, 2010
- Sealed Fiber Optic Closure for Underwater Optical Management Mar 23, 2010
- Fibre Channel Analyzer Mar 22, 2010
- APD/TIA Dual Wavelength Fiber Optic Pigtails Receiver Mar 22, 2010
- Optical Fiber Splice Shelf Mar 22, 2010
- Voltage-Controlled Optical Fiber Attenuator Mar 22, 2010
- 50GHZ Wavelength Selective Switch Compact Size Mar 17, 2010