MicroVision2 TPD Mass Spectrometer Jan 31, 2012
Henniker Scientific Ltd.
Unit B3, Trident Business Park
+44 (0) 1925 830 771
Fax: +44 (0) 1925 800 035
Microvision2 is a TPD specific quadrupole mass spectrometer having the fastest, most accurate measurement characteristics over the entire dynamic measurement range.
Microvision2 is available in double or triple mass filter forms (better resolution/high mass performance) and with dual Faraday/electron multiplier detectors. Patented detector technology and data acquisition methods mean that the Microvision2 acquires data from simultaneous desorption events, faster, more accurately, and over a wider dynamic range than any other comparable mass spectrometer currently on the market; characteristics that were only previously available with expensive ion counting mass spectrometers.
Microvision2 is specifically prepared for fast transient TPD studies and features a vacuum annealed UHV TPD ion source & shroud for the lowest possible outgassing characteristics.
More products from this company
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Jul 17, 2015
- Molecular Beam Mass Spectrometers for Pyrolysis Feb 17, 2015
- PGx, Portable Plasma Surface Testing Jun 10, 2013
- High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer May 17, 2013
- New range of combination Deposition Systems for Materials Research Dec 13, 2012
- Heat3-PS Dual Mode Sample Heater Supply for Surface Science Applications Nov 8, 2012
- MAX300 LG: Fast Transient Gas Analyser Aug 6, 2012
- Extrel MAX-60, High Resolution Quadrupole Mass Spectrometers Jun 4, 2012
- TMC13 Deposition Rate Controller for Thin Film Applications May 3, 2012
- Impedans SEMION™ for pulsed plasma diagnostics Mar 6, 2012