Voltage-Controlled Optical Fiber Attenuator Mar 22, 2010
AAC Optical Inc
through the use of hermetic sealing technology, and feature latching capabilities. They show excellent optical performance over the C and L bands.
This fiber optic attenuators is specifically designed for highly reliable optical power control in networks.They are available with an input tap for optical monitoring purposes,eliminating the need for external tap couplers.they are used in power equalization in multichannel optically amplified networks and gain-tilt control in optical amplifiers.They show excellent optical performance over the C and L bands.related passive attenuator like st fiber optic attenuators,sc fiber optic attenuators and lc fiber optic attenuators are available.
More products from this company
- Integrated Fiber Optic Level Controller and Attenuator Mar 29, 2010
- Multi-rate BIDI SFP with Extended Reach Mar 23, 2010
- Multi-rate Optical Fiber Transponder Mar 23, 2010
- CWDM 4 Channel Universal Fiber Optic Multiplexer Mar 23, 2010
- Sealed Fiber Optic Closure for Underwater Optical Management Mar 23, 2010
- Fibre Channel Analyzer Mar 22, 2010
- APD/TIA Dual Wavelength Fiber Optic Pigtails Receiver Mar 22, 2010
- Optical Fiber Splice Shelf Mar 22, 2010
- 50GHZ Wavelength Selective Switch Compact Size Mar 17, 2010