APD/TIA Dual Wavelength Fiber Optic Pigtails Receiver Mar 22, 2010
AAC Optical Inc
This fiber pigtail receivers incorporate a 60-front-illuminated avalanche photodiode (APD) packaged with a transimpedance amplifier (TIA) and a single-mode fiber pigtail.
This fiber optic pigtails receivers incorporate a 60-front-illuminated avalanche photodiode (APD) packaged with a transimpedance amplifier (TIA) and a single-mode fiber pigtail, designed to operate up to 2.5 Gbps.They are assembled in a rugged coaxial fiber pigtail package,types include sc fiber optic pigtails,st fiber optic pigtails,fc fiber optic pigtails and lc fiber optic pigtails.It has -40 to +85°C operating temperature range with -34 dBm typical sensitivity.
More products from this company
- Integrated Fiber Optic Level Controller and Attenuator Mar 29, 2010
- Multi-rate BIDI SFP with Extended Reach Mar 23, 2010
- Multi-rate Optical Fiber Transponder Mar 23, 2010
- CWDM 4 Channel Universal Fiber Optic Multiplexer Mar 23, 2010
- Sealed Fiber Optic Closure for Underwater Optical Management Mar 23, 2010
- Fibre Channel Analyzer Mar 22, 2010
- Optical Fiber Splice Shelf Mar 22, 2010
- Voltage-Controlled Optical Fiber Attenuator Mar 22, 2010
- 50GHZ Wavelength Selective Switch Compact Size Mar 17, 2010