Outdoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 22, 2010
5F, Block A, Dakan Science&Technology Park,
Outdoor fiber optic cables are made to protect the optical fiber to operate safely in complicated outdoor environment.
Most outdoor fiber cables are loose buffer design, with the strengthen member in the middle of the whole cable, the loose tubes surround the central strength member. Inside the loose tube there is waterproof gel filled, whole cable materials used and gels inside cable between the different components (not only inside loose tube) will help make the whole cable resist of water.
Typical outdoor fiber optic cable types are GYTS, GYTA, GYXTW, GYTA53, GYTY53 and GYTC8S (also called Figure 8 cable) GYTS, GYTA and GYXTW outdoor fiber cables are used for aerial and duct applications, GYTA53 and GYTY53 are used for direct buried, GYTC8S the figure 8 outdoor fiber optic cable is used mainly for aerial.
More products from this company
- Dome/Vertical Fiber Optic Splice Closure, Optical fiber splicer May 18, 2010
- Fiber Optic Splice Enclosure, Fiber Splice Closure, fiber optic splice trays May 18, 2010
- Cat5e Keystone Jack, Cat5e Inline couplers, RJ45 Connectors,Cat5e Crossover Adap May 18, 2010
- SC-ST 10 Gig OM3 Multimode Duplex 50/125 Fiber Patch Cable Apr 12, 2010
- Cat6 Keystone Jack Apr 12, 2010
- LC to LC fiber optic patch cable multimode duplex Mar 29, 2010
- Multimode Duplex MTRJ to MTRJ fiber optic patch cable Mar 29, 2010
- ST-ST 10gig OM3 multimode duplex fiber optic cable Mar 29, 2010
- Indoor Fiber Optic Cable Mar 24, 2010