Auto-Tracking PTZ Cameras for Optical Video Transmission Mar 23, 2010
China Beyond Optical Cable Company
Jing yan yuan ,futian district
they are with advanced auto tracking based on your pre-defined object size, motion speed, grey levels, multiple protocol selection.used in fiber optic video transmissions.
PTZ equipped camera is used in fiber optic video transmissions,it is with advanced auto tracking function based on your pre-defined object size, motion speed, grey levels, multiple protocol selection.they are connected to the fiber optic video transceivers using standard coax cable.The transmitter digitally compresses the signal for transmission across the fiber optic cable.At the monitor center, the fiber optic video multiplexers receive and transform the signal back to its original form to the operator and enable user to control the camera.
More products from this company
- CCTV Fixed Cameras Video Transmission over Optical Fibers Mar 23, 2010
- Mixed Fixed Camera with PTZ camera Video via Optical Fiber Mar 23, 2010
- Single Channel Video/Audio/Data Optical Fiber Multiplexer Mar 23, 2010
- 64 Channel Wideband BNC to Fiber Optic Video Multiplexer Mar 22, 2010
- Multimode to Single mode Media Converter and Extender for Gigabit Ethernet Mar 22, 2010
- Sealed Optical Fiber Interconnect Closures Mar 22, 2010
- Tunable Bandpass Optical Filter Mar 22, 2010
- MTRJ Fiber Optic Patch Cord Mar 10, 2010
- DIN Patch Cord Mar 10, 2010