Sealed Fiber Optic Closure for Underwater Optical Management Mar 23, 2010
AAC Optical Inc
This product is a newly developed fiber optic closure that can be used underwater, suit for both round and ribbon cables.
This product is designed to help make it easier for underwater fiber optic connections and protection. It is easy to use: no heat, adhesives,drills or powered devices are required during the installation,thus reduce the time and labor expenses.this fiber optic splice closure has flexible interface to connect round or ribbon fiber optic cable up to 24 counts max.it incorporate removable and integral central splicing modules for fiber management.
More products from this company
- Integrated Fiber Optic Level Controller and Attenuator Mar 29, 2010
- Multi-rate BIDI SFP with Extended Reach Mar 23, 2010
- Multi-rate Optical Fiber Transponder Mar 23, 2010
- CWDM 4 Channel Universal Fiber Optic Multiplexer Mar 23, 2010
- Fibre Channel Analyzer Mar 22, 2010
- APD/TIA Dual Wavelength Fiber Optic Pigtails Receiver Mar 22, 2010
- Optical Fiber Splice Shelf Mar 22, 2010
- Voltage-Controlled Optical Fiber Attenuator Mar 22, 2010
- 50GHZ Wavelength Selective Switch Compact Size Mar 17, 2010