CWDM 4 Channel Universal Fiber Optic Multiplexer Mar 23, 2010
AAC Optical Inc
This product is a flexible to use economic device designed to help make full use the optical fiber links available bandwidth.
This product is designed for the expansion of ability of existing optical fiber.it consists high performance passive components to help with capacity expansion of existing fiber networks. It suit for both dual fiber links and single fiber BIDI links, supported architecture include point to point and ring type.optional optical ports fit for most commonly used links like duplex single mode fc lc,duplex single mode mtrj sc,duplex single mode fc st.It could multiplex and demultiplex four CWDM channels to a single optical fiber.
More products from this company
- Integrated Fiber Optic Level Controller and Attenuator Mar 29, 2010
- Multi-rate BIDI SFP with Extended Reach Mar 23, 2010
- Multi-rate Optical Fiber Transponder Mar 23, 2010
- Sealed Fiber Optic Closure for Underwater Optical Management Mar 23, 2010
- Fibre Channel Analyzer Mar 22, 2010
- APD/TIA Dual Wavelength Fiber Optic Pigtails Receiver Mar 22, 2010
- Optical Fiber Splice Shelf Mar 22, 2010
- Voltage-Controlled Optical Fiber Attenuator Mar 22, 2010
- 50GHZ Wavelength Selective Switch Compact Size Mar 17, 2010